Inside secrets to transform lacklustre skin into a catwalk-ready complexion
- Guerlain Météorites Perles Light-Diffusing Perfecting
Primer, $102, imparts a luminous glow and helps disguise skins
- For flawless results, start fresh by splashing your face
with Shiseido Pureness Refreshing Cleansing Water, $49, to remove any
traces of excess make-up or oil.
- A green-tinted lotion, such as Avène Diroseal Treatment
Cream, $35.95, works to reduce redness and soothe irritation.
- You want a quick pick-me-up, but don’t have time to apply
a mask, try SK-II Cellumination Mask-in Lotion, $120.
- The botanical mix of rose and lavender extracts in Elemis
Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules, $185 for 60 capsules, helps balance
- L’Oreal Paris Gentle Make-up Remover for Eyes & Lips,
$12.95, washes away high-impact hues with minimal effort.
- Calm your complexion by misting Mario Badescu Facial Spray
with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater, $11.95, over your face.
- Keep dry, cracked lips at bay thanks to Lanolips 101
- Minimise dark circles and crow’s-feet by applying Sisley
Eye Contour Mask, $150, around your eyes before big event.
- Give a dull-looking base a moisture boost with Biotherm
Aquasource 24h Deep Hydration Replenishing Gel, $59.